By visiting our reception within Leigh Community Centre you can have access to a host of services provided by Leigh Town Council.
- Pick up additional pink recycling sacks
- Purchase garden waste sacks
- View planning applications
- Pick up copies of meeting agendas and minutes
- Talk to our friendly staff and councillors (if available) regarding any issues within the Leigh Town Council Boundary
- Collect your copy of 'Leigh Town Council News' Magazine
- Apply for our Community Transport Group
- Find out about activities being run at Leigh Community Centre
- Find out about Leigh Town Council Events
The Community Centre is also the designated emergency hub for Southend West and can be utilised if Southend Borough Council declares an official state of emergency.
Our reception is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4.30pm on Fridays.